Articles for YOU
Check often our array of articles selected for you, our clients, associates and friends.
Click on the images below to find solutions to increase your bottom line. You will be pleasantly surprised!
Was that helpful?
If you visited any of the links above we would like to know if they were helpful. Click here and let us know.
BENEFITS OF AARP
PERSONAL LIFE INSURANCE
CLICK IMAGE TO RATE OUR SERVICES
|CLICK FOR WEALTHNESS|
SLS recognizes that personal well-being is the foundation for success in business and finances. Well-being is a good or satisfactory condition of existence; a state characterized by health, happiness, and prosperity; welfare. (From Dictionary.com) Whenever our mind, body, and or spirit are out of sync with our balanced center our emotions and thoughts, physical health and connection with universal forces become affected. We struggle to be productive and often we lose our sense of purpose and connection with others. Those engaged in spiritual practices notice a sense of detachment from their higher source.
It is our responsibility as solution providers to lend resources to those who have challenges in areas that may be diminishing their personal well-being. Click the image above to let us know how we are doing, or click here to send your comments.
Do Something Positive Monthly!
|We believe that most people would like to do positive things, but often lack motivation and purpose. The A.L.P.H.A. Center has started a campaign
to challenge individuals to "Do Something Positive", on a regular basis.
SLS WELCOMES CONSULTANT, DR. RON
Ronald L. Duplessis, Sr., EdD is a licensed instructional leader, facilitator, and clergyman with the expertise to help and assist organizations, groups, and individuals to meet and/or exceed their maximum potential. Dr. Ron provides researched strategies that are innovative, effective, and proven to produce effective leaders, managers, and supervisors.
Who can benefit from counseling?
1. Expect to see a diploma, license, or certificate that qualifies the therapist to be a mental health provider.
2. Expect to fill out some paper work and to answer questions about yourself and your personal relationships.
3. You should expect to be treated with dignity, respect and confidentiality.
4. You, in return, are expected to give your therapist advance notice when you are unable to keep an appointment.
5. And expect to do some hard work, the therapeutic process can be hard work.
• Assist you in pinpointing what is contributing to your life problems
and brainstorm how to improve or help solve those problems.
• Explore realistic goals that enable you to improve your mental and
emotional well being.
• Help you identify ways that you have successfully dealt with similar feelings or situations in your past.
• Identify negative or distorted thinking patterns.
• Explore other learned thoughts and behaviors that create problems in your life.
• Help you regain control and pleasure in life.
• With your permission, invite other family members to join the process.
• Explore with you the possibility of a referral for medication.